And when you’re training, what would be the best environment you could think of training in? Would it be bight, vibrant and full of motivated members, trainers and people?!
We’re thinking the answer should be yes, and if it was then you’re in luck!
Club Vitality is more than just loud music, sweating and people posing everywhere. From weightlifting to bodybuilding and general fitness, Club Vitality is equipped with more than enough equipment to help you achieve your goals – no matter what they happen to be!
We boast a state-of-the-art weights floor & group fitness centre, which includes:
- Full weights room, including 3 squat racks, dumbbells to 50kg, Hammer Strength® & Life Fitness® pin and plate loaded weight machines
- Equipped cardio section, with Life Fitness® cardio equipment, including treadmills, cross trainers, stair master, rowers, as well as spin and recumbent bikes.
- Functional Training zone, including deadlift platforms, kettlebells, TRX Cables, heaps of free space, and a 30-meter sled track
In addition, our group training classes at the club are 100% free, and led by our passionate senior trainers that will motivate you, take time to explain the “how-to’s”, the benefits of each exercise, and give you all the little pushes you might need along the way; and all of which will play to help your weight loss, muscle gain, or fitness goals in a fun and encouraging manner!
Classes at Club Vitality are available in a variety of workout styles, including:
- High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT): An all-ages and all fitness levels class that produces many of the same health benefits as other forms of exercise but in a much more efficient timeframe. These benefits include fast reduction in body fat, increase in general fitness and muscle gain. HIIT may also help lower blood sugar and improve insulin sensitivity, helping you feel better and recover faster!
- Boxing: A fast-paced, all-ages, no experience required boxing class is a fun and effective way to burn fat in a fun (and ever-changing) setting, no two classes will be the same, and some of the benefits boxing boasts are; increased muscle tone, improvements in muscles & ligament strength; enhanced cardiovascular fitness, higher core strength and stress relief.
- Yoga: Multiple studies have highlighted many mental and physical benefits of yoga. Incorporating it into your exercise routine can help enhance your health, increase strength and flexibility of both muscles & joints, improve flexibility, and reduce symptoms of stress, depression and anxiety.
If you have never tried a strength training, or group classes, use Club Vitality as your stepping stone to a fun and effective way of achieving your fitness goals!
If you would like to talk weights training, group fitness, personal training, or ask about anything else the club has to offer, please touch base via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or on 0433968085 🙂